Are you a woman ready to build a thriving business at the same time as supporting and growing your faith?
Because sure, it's great to think there's a seat in heaven with your name on but what about also playing together to bring heaven to earth?
As a Christian entrepreneur, it's really comforting to know God's with you all the time, you've probably had times in your life and business when you've felt guided, you've listened to those nudges, enjoyed the God-incidences.
But what about when everything sucks? Those times when maybe you've prayed and prayed and it feels like God's on mute?
Because let's be honest ... it's easy to be a person of faith when everything's going great. You go about your day with a spring in your step, You're the epitome of loving and kind. The salt and light that Jesus said we're called to be? You've got it nailed!
But then real life happens. Maybe the client work dries up. One of your children is poorly. Someone trolls you on social media or you get a nasty email. Or you simply find yourself over-stretched, exhausted by the demands of running your own business. After all, the buck stops with you - and you know that because you've got the coffee mug to prove it!
And it's not that you lose your faith or even start to doubt it exactly, but it's hard to be a beacon of light when you've got so much else going on. And worse still, you start to wonder if maybe it's just you.
That's when the little voice in your head starts to whisper, cautions you against admitting how you're feeling out loud, so you plaster on your brave face, even at church (especially at church) and do your best to solidier on.
But what if there was another way? What if it were possible to be honest about how you're feeling, and then take concrete steps to move forward, safe in the knowledge that it really isn't just you?
And that's where the Faith And Business Playground comes in.
The Faith And Business Playground helps you develop the mental fitness you need to run a thriving, profitable business, at the same time as building your faith.
It works from where you are right now. No more waiting until you’ve first made a bunch of changes! Starting almost right away, you’ll be happier, more productive and with your faith totally intact.
Those mornings when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed - or someone totally does your head in on social media and you feel yourself slipping into a dark place? The Faith And Business Playground has you covered. Just hop into the Playground and pick one of the quick and easy to action SOS practices.
Or better still, reach out to me or one of the other members of the Playground, ask for help, for prayer, for a loving ear, because when you're a member of the Playground you never again have to feel like it's just you. You no longer have to try and do this on your own.
Unlike other “one size fits all” solutions, the daily practices in the Faith And Business Playground are designed to work with who you are and how you like to show up in the world, honouring your relationship with Jesus instead of trying to pigeonhole you into a faith of someone else’s making.
It’s the first and only online membership community for women entrepreneurs focussed on supporting and enriching your faith at the same time as building a thriving business.
Thanks to the noisy online world we live in, with blog posts and articles galore offering us the secret to a happy and content work-life and a strong faith, it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing there is a checklist – and that everyone has a copy except you! You’ve been taught that you need to;
- Get up really early and devote the earliest hours of the day to quiet contemplation. I know, I know, the “men of faith” all got up at 5am and sat in their “prayer closet” for hours before ever daring to enter the real world, but getting up at stupid o’clock just because someone wrote a blog post once about how good it is doesn’t mean it’s the best thing for you right now.
- Practice thankfulness. It’s great to be grateful (pun absolutely intended!) but doing it as just another thing to check off is not going to make you happy or improve your relationship with Jesus. #justsaying
- Pray without ceasing. Okay yes, Paul was on to a good thing with this one and it’s absolutely possible, if only you could persuade the voices in your head to stop wittering on for long enough to let you get a word in!
The reason my clients are so successful is because I don’t believe in wasting your time, allowing you to skip from one thing to the next (or probably more accurately, feeling guilty because you’re not getting to any of them!)
Instead, the Faith And Business Playground focuses on the power of embracing your inner weirdo, those little eccentricities that make you the delightfully messy, made in the image of God human you are, so you can learn to apply any tool of your choosing in a way that honours and respects the real you.
So what do you get when your join?
- MONTHLY BUSINESS TRAINING Every month your bible-friendly mindset training will focus round a specific topic and, as an inaugural member, you have the opportunity to help shape and hone the direction future trainings take.
Instead of offering these trainings as stand alone courses, we're going to play together in the community setting of the Playground, learning from and supporting each other, allowing your faith to thrive while you build and grow your business. In other words, the Playground is literally the only way to work with me in a group setting. You're going to love it!
Here's what we'll be covering in the first quarter of 2019:
- JANUARY: Art Of The Ask As business owners, we know it's good to step out of our comfort zone and proactively reach out to potential clients and peers but that doesn't stop it being terrifying! In Art Of The Ask you'll learn how to train your amazing brain to help you get over the fear and do it anyway.
- FEBRUARY: Social Sanity We see other business owners being “real” about what’s going on in their world, but no-one ever really says exactly what’s going on in their heads! Social Sanity uses the power of community coaching to help build your mental defence systems, building your inner strength and resilience to make you immune to the “perfect Pennys” on social media.
- MARCH: Money Madness Money is neither good or bad, it's simply a measure or a way to conduct a transaction, and yet so many of us get tripped up by our money stories which is why, in Money Madness, we're going to dig into your story, consider how it's serving you and, if it's not, work together to rewrite the story so you can thrive financially in 2019.
- PRIVATE COACHING AND ACCOUNTABILITY COMMUNITY As soon as you join, you'll be invited into our private Playground group on Facebook. This is your safe space online where you can be who you are, fully self-expressed, the 'made in the image of God' you. Whether you talk about your faith in your business world or not, the Playground is the one place where you can let it all hang out. Got a prayer request? Bring it! Not sure about something? Say it! What's shared in the playground stays in the playground and there are never any stupid questions.
Unlike other Christian Facebook groups you might have been in, the Playground is not a place for debating deep theology. You won't find us discussing the relative merits of infant baptism versus adult baptism and if you're looking for somewhere to discuss the 'end times', you've come to the wrong place. It doesn't matter which Christian denomination you belong to. In the playground, our focus is on Jesus and love. Everything else we can agree to disagree on and, frankly, I'm not interested in wasting your time (or mine!) in quarrelling over whose theology is more biblically sound.
The Playground is here to help you thrive in life, in your faith and in business, full to the top with God's love, so you can go out and love on the people around you on His behalf. That's far more important than debating! (And yes, I know, you might not agree, but that's my line in the sand and if you don't like it, that's a clear indication that the Playground is not the place for you. #justsaying)
- WEEKLY LIVE COACHING IN OUR ZOOM ROOM As well as our private Facebook playground, every week you have the opportunity for live community coaching on Zoom. Ask your questions, chat through your concerns or frustrations, get coaching and support, not just from me but from the other members of the Playground too.
You'll leave our time together with concrete, actionable next steps and every Zoom call is recorded and saved to the private Playground sandpit so you can come back and listen again any time you want to.
That all sounds amazing El. How much do I need to invest?
This is the point where you’d expect me to lay out my day rate, the thousands of pounds it would cost you to get this much time with me week on week.
I might also tell you how much it would cost you if you were to buy into just one of the business trainings (if these were even offered as standalone products, which of course they’re not) in a bid to show you how cost effective the Faith And Business Playground is.
Instead, I have one simple option for you:
Join today for just £99 per month.
(Or the price of a fancy coffee per day, if you like it when sales pages make a “real world” comparison to help you put the investment in perspective!)