It's Time To Get Youier!
Because to live in the centre of God's will, to build a life & business you love, it's time to embrace your inner weirdo.
The League of Brilliance helps you develop the mental fitness you need to take daily, consistent action towards your projects, at the same time as building your faith,
It works from where you are right now. No more waiting until you’ve first made a bunch of changes! Starting almost right away, you’ll be happier, more productive and with your faith totally intact.
Those mornings when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed - or someone totally does your head in on social media and you feel yourself slipping into a dark place? The League of Brilliance has you covered. Just hop into our private community and pick one of the quick and easy to action SOS practices.
Or better still, reach out to me or one of the other members, ask for help, for prayer, for a loving ear, because when you're a member of the The League of Brilliance you never again have to feel like it's just you. You no longer have to try and do this on your own.
Unlike other “one size fits all” solutions, the daily practices in The League of Brilliance are designed to work with who you are and how you like to show up in the world, honouring your relationship with Jesus instead of trying to pigeonhole you into a faith of someone else’s making.
It’s the first and only online membership community for entrepreneurs focussed on supporting and enriching your faith at the same time as taking consistent action in your business.
Thanks to the noisy online world we live in, with blog posts and articles galore offering us the secret to a happy and content work-life and a strong faith, it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing there is a checklist – and that everyone has a copy except you! You’ve been taught that you need to;
- Get up really early and devote the earliest hours of the day to quiet contemplation. I know, I know, the “men of faith” all got up at 5am and sat in their “prayer closet” for hours before ever daring to enter the real world, but getting up at stupid o’clock just because someone wrote a blog post once about how good it is doesn’t mean it’s the best thing for you right now.
- Practice thankfulness. It’s great to be grateful (pun absolutely intended!) but doing it as just another thing to check off is not going to make you happy or improve your relationship with Jesus. #justsaying
- Pray without ceasing. Okay yes, Paul was on to a good thing with this one and it’s absolutely possible, if only you could persuade the voices in your head to stop wittering on for long enough to let you get a word in!
The reason my clients are so successful is because I don’t believe in wasting your time, allowing you to skip from one thing to the next (or probably more accurately, feeling guilty because you’re not getting to any of them!)
Instead, The League of Brilliance focuses on the power of embracing your inner weirdo, those little eccentricities that make you the delightfully messy, made in the image of God human you are, so you can learn to apply any tool of your choosing in a way that honours and respects the real you.
So what do you get when your join?
- PRIVATE COACHING AND ACCOUNTABILITY COMMUNITY As soon as you join, you'll be invited into our private group on Facebook. This is your safe space online where you can be who you are, fully self-expressed, the 'made in the image of God' you. Whether you talk about your faith in your business world or not, The League of Brilliance is the one place where you can let it all hang out. Got a prayer request? Bring it! Not sure about something? Say it! What's shared in the playground stays in the playground and there are never any stupid questions.
Unlike Christian Facebook groups you might have been in, The League of Brilliance is not a place for debating deep theology. You won't find us discussing the relative merits of infant baptism versus adult baptism and if you're looking for somewhere to discuss the 'end times', you've come to the wrong place. It doesn't matter which Christian denomination you belong to. In the playground, our focus is on Jesus and love. Everything else we can agree to disagree on and, frankly, I'm not interested in wasting your time (or mine!) in quarrelling over whose theology is more biblically sound.
The League of Brilliance is here to help you thrive in life, in your faith and in business, full to the top with God's love, so you can go out and love on the people around you on His behalf. That's far more important than debating! (And yes, I know, you might not agree, but that's my line in the sand and if you don't like it, that's a clear indication that the Playground is not the place for you. #justsaying)
- WEEKLY LIVE COACHING IN OUR ZOOM ROOM As well as our private Facebook community, every week you have the opportunity for live community coaching on Zoom. Ask your questions, chat through your concerns or frustrations, get coaching and support, not just from me but from the other members too.
You'll leave our time together with concrete, actionable next steps and every Zoom call is recorded and saved to the private sandpit so you can come back and listen again any time you want to.
- LIVE COMMUNITY CHALLENGES I ask you what you need, you tell me, I go away, create the training, and bingo! Instead of standalone courses where you have to pay extra to join, all my group training is done within The League of Brilliance. And you get access, all for one monthly fee.
- 30% DONATION TO OPEN DOORS Here in the Western church, we don't have to hide our faith for fear of persecution but the same can't be said of our brothers and sisters in other parts of God's church.
Since Brother Andrew began smuggling bibles into Eastern Europe in 1955, registered charity Open Doors has worked tirelessly to serve persecuted Christians throughout the world.
God has laid it on my heart to support this work financially and, as such, 30% of all profits here at the Faith & Business Playground are donated to Open Doors.
That all sounds amazing El. How much do I need to invest?
This is the point where you’d expect me to lay out my day rate, the thousands of pounds it would cost you to get this much time with me week on week.
I might also tell you how much it would cost you if you were to buy into just one of the business trainings (if these were even offered as standalone products, which of course they’re not) in a bid to show you how cost effective The League of Brilliance is.
Instead, I have one simple option for you:
Join today for just £49 per month.
(Or about the cost of a fairly average cuppa every day, if you like it when sales pages make a “real world” comparison to help you put the investment in perspective!)