Does it sometimes feel like everyone else has this life thing nailed?
We see other business owners being “real” about what’s going on in their world, but no-one ever really says exactly what’s going on in their heads!
Boost Your Bounceback uses the power of 1 on 1 coaching to help build your mental defence systems, building your inner strength and resilience to make you immune to the “perfect Pennys” on social media.
It works from where you are right now. No more waiting until you’ve first made a bunch of changes! Starting almost right away, you’ll be happier, more productive and with your social sanity totally intact!
Quick and easy to action SOS practices for those mornings when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed (or someone totally does your head in on social media and you feel yourself slipping into a dark place.)
Actively and confidently show up on social media so you can grow your business, without getting dragged down the rabbit hole of other people’s dramas.
Learn practices that will stay with you long after our time together is over. Unlike other “one size fits all” solutions, with Boost Your Bounceback these daily practices are designed to work with who you are and how you like to show up in the world.
“El is a damn genius when it comes to intuition. And not only that, but she knows how to use her gift to help you uncover things about yourself that you didn’t even know – which can be really powerful when you learn how those things can both strengthen and weaken you.
I would recommend El over and over again. She will be your right hand woman, standing behind you all the way, helping you to focus, know your priorities, and take the steps you need to take to move forward and kill it. Boom!”
– Ashley Ambirge, The Middle Finger Project
Thanks to the noisy online world we live in, with blog posts and articles galore offering us the secret to a happy and content work-life, it’s easy to fall into the trap of believing there is a checklist – and that everyone has a copy except you! You’ve been taught that you need to;
- Set up a journaling practice. I know, I know, everyone lauds journaling as the ultimate device and yes, it has its place, but journalling just because someone wrote a blog post once about how good it is doesn’t mean it’s the best thing for you right now.
- Practice thankfulness. It’s great to be grateful (pun absolutely intended!) but doing it as just another thing to check off is not going to make you happy. #justsaying
- Learn to meditate. It might be helpful, if only you could persuade the voices in your head to stop wittering on for long enough to let you enjoy the peace and quiet!
The reason that my 1 on 1 clients are so successful is because I don’t believe in wasting your time, allowing you to skip from one thing to the next (or probably more accurately, feeling guilty because you’re not getting to any of them!)
Instead, Boost Your Bounceback focuses on the power of embracing your inner weirdo, those little eccentricities that make you the delightfully messy human you are, so you can learn to apply any happiness tool of your choosing in a way that honours and respects the real you.
So what do you get?
- 60 minutes every week on my Clarity Couch* Meeting 1 on 1 via Zoom, this is where we get clear on what “happy” looks like for you, where you are right now, and where you’d like to be. You know what they say, if you don’t know where you want to go, any road will get you there!
- *Nope, you won’t be required to sit on an actual couch & I don’t have a box of tissues. This is all done online via my Zoom meeting room. Safe & easy. No chanting, crying or gut wrenching sorrow required! Simply 60 minutes for us to talk, just the two of us.
- Access to the exact daily and weekly resilience building practices I use to keep myself sane, happy and even thriving in this crazy online world, uniquely tailored to celebrate the real you.
- Unlimited email & Voxer coaching; access any time of the day or night. Writing stuff down is amazing for figuring out the things you didn’t know you knew. The other delightful thing about both email and Voxer is that they’re available to you, regardless of what time it is. Wake up at 3am and send me a note (safe in the knowledge that you won’t wake me!) and enjoy the immediate sense of relief that comes from getting things out of your head.
In short, you get INSANE happiness and mindset practices, partnered with unlimited 1 on 1 support to get you over any obstacles so that you can literally start experiencing improved mood and outlook immediately, without first waiting until you’ve made a bunch of changes.
Sound good? Click here to book your free discovery call.
During this 30 minute session, we’ll get clear on where you are right now, where you’d like to be, and what’s stopping you. And yes, if it feels like a good fit, I’ll tell you more about how we can work together 1 on 1.
But more importantly, you’ll leave our time together with absolute clarity. Priceless!
Frequently asked questions ...
Made it all the way down here and need the button just one more time? Here you go ...